Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I found one for sale seem like a good deal. Any thought? Is it a decent vac? I have a few rigid vacs right now but after reading the makita festool post that's goin on right now I feel like a butch haha but I can buy this one for 100 $ used in good shape.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I have one in my shop and I love it, no problems at all. With the extra wheels it pulls around nicely. Can't go wrong for $100

·
Registered
12,359 Posts
I think you will like it. I love my Turbo 2 Hepa and use it for everything. Nothing like sanding sheetrock, or sanding with it and not having any dust blow out.

We've even used it to vacuum up attics and it is a lot better than having our old shop vac blow warmed mouse poo dust all over the attic.

I'm not sure how sealed this model is, but you should be able to get a good filter and bag for it and go to town.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I have the newer model with the additional wheels. After less than a year one of the wheels broke off, not the wheel itself but the injection molded part of the case (body) that held it in. I called and I was told I had to send the whole broken part back on my dime. Well, needless to say I am not spending $35 to send it back to them so I am dealing with a missing wheel (sealed it up with PL premium). Disappointed in their customer service/return policy so it is unlikely I would buy Fein again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts