Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Interesting...Kinda looks like an ink blot test...but not in a bad way. :whistling

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
looks like a paw.

Tighten spacing on the M & M.

On second thought, you should make it look like you painted the logo on a wall, and then have the last few letters blasted off clean. Call a logo designer, anyone worth a crap would love to be able to work with you. Your company is goldmine for cool ideas.

·
Todd
848 Posts
i would try again maybe with a different logo designer...sometimes you run into a wall with the current guy and have to move on...thats what i did and lost a $500 credit with him that was just not worth it to me to have a long lasting impression with people...

·
Lack Of All Trades
1,232 Posts
It's too busy. Does it have anything to do with your company? M & M ? Blasting? If not, I wouldn't use it.

Just make up a nuther design in it's place.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don't really care for the balls, I'm too busy trying to figure out what they are then reading the rest.
I think Multi-Media could be confusing for the lay-person.
The M & M are too spaced out.

Try this site http://www.hatchwise.com I did it and got back 77 entries. When someone submits an entry you can say what you do/do not like about it. I gave the contest info to all my friends/family and they picked what they liked.

·
Master Blaster!
188 Posts
Agree that the M&M does look very similar to the candy brand, purhaps change the font and also agree on tighening it up. I do like the logo design.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks

Thanks to ALL for the feedback.All points well received...Keep you all posted......

Mark
M&M Media Blasting
DelMarVa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts