Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Feedback on Logo

2549 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Betterblast
just looking for some constructive critisim on my logo, good, bad ugly? Don't hold back...

Thanks, Mark

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Interesting...Kinda looks like an ink blot test...but not in a bad way. :whistling
looks like a paw.

Tighten spacing on the M & M.

On second thought, you should make it look like you painted the logo on a wall, and then have the last few letters blasted off clean. Call a logo designer, anyone worth a crap would love to be able to work with you. Your company is goldmine for cool ideas.
Thanks...No such thing as a "bad" idea or suggestion....We will learn more from each other than anyone else...:eek:
Follow the bouncing ball
I don't think it's bad. Personally I would like it "tightened up". If you picture it on a lawn sign you'd have a lot of empty space around the sides. But art is in the eye of the beholder!

www.phbconstruction.com
I think of M&M candy for some reason..
i would try again maybe with a different logo designer...sometimes you run into a wall with the current guy and have to move on...thats what i did and lost a $500 credit with him that was just not worth it to me to have a long lasting impression with people...
It's too busy. Does it have anything to do with your company? M & M ? Blasting? If not, I wouldn't use it.

Just make up a nuther design in it's place.
I don't really care for the balls, I'm too busy trying to figure out what they are then reading the rest.
I think Multi-Media could be confusing for the lay-person.
The M & M are too spaced out.

Try this site http://www.hatchwise.com I did it and got back 77 entries. When someone submits an entry you can say what you do/do not like about it. I gave the contest info to all my friends/family and they picked what they liked.
Agree that the M&M does look very similar to the candy brand, purhaps change the font and also agree on tighening it up. I do like the logo design.
Thanks

Thanks to ALL for the feedback.All points well received...Keep you all posted......

Mark
M&M Media Blasting
DelMarVa
K.I.S.S

Keep It Simple Stuipid

Was taught this in the service and has always worked!
Somthing to work with.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.