Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imsure your going to say spray but im not experienced with a sprayer, but I just ordered one. I was thinking of getting the power roller setup to go with it. I would loved to just spray, but im not sure exactly what to do as far as what to spray first, what to tape up, what to cover up, ect.. is there a place I can get some info on exactly how to spray interiors without gettin paint on everything. Of course imgoing to plractice plenty before I go at it!!! Does sprayin cause more prep time than rolling?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
The absolute fastest way to do it is the way a guy here does it. Spray everything, and I mean everything, white. Use the same paint for ceilings, walls, trim, shelving, switches, receptacles, he does crudely tape off doorknobs, must have had a complaint a few dozen times. Nobody is cheaper than this guy, he mostly does apt. turnarounds.
Seriously, look in the archives, this subject comes up frequently.

·
"Buy Quality, Cry Once"
726 Posts
CurbAppeal NC said:
Imsure your going to say spray but im not experienced with a sprayer, but I just ordered one. I was thinking of getting the power roller setup to go with it. I would loved to just spray, but im not sure exactly what to do as far as what to spray first, what to tape up, what to cover up, ect.. is there a place I can get some info on exactly how to spray interiors without gettin paint on everything. Of course imgoing to plractice plenty before I go at it!!! Does sprayin cause more prep time than rolling?
I take it you're talking new work? If so Kevin and I had a thread going concerning this exact topic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts