Relentless
Space Mining
4,134 Posts
What have you done with Kowboy?:D

Reactions: Kowboy

·
Registered
220 Posts
No offense to anyone but god damn farmhouse sinks are butt ****ing ugly.
I agree... farmhouse sinks and barn doors can stay on the farm if you ask me. It's always the wife who saw something on Pinterest and 9 times outta 10 they have no clue what the actual work/cost entails. I imagine some of these women musta busted their hymens on horseback or something.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree... farmhouse sinks and barn doors can stay on the farm if you ask me. It's always the wife who saw something on Pinterest and 9 times outta 10 they have no clue what the actual work/cost entails. I imagine some of these women musta busted their hymens on horseback or something.
Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
I like to refer to Pinterest as “the devil’s playground” when my wife shows me stuff and asks if I can do it.

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,134 Posts
Wow that's spendy. My counters are birch edge grain block. Cast iron double basin sink, non farmer fred style. Cut a hole out with my trusty skilsaw, spread a skip coat of caulk all over the exposed grain, put some goop where the flange goes, dropped that sucker in, and caulked it. I think I paid about $20 a square foot, shipped, for the counter. Edges routed at the factory.

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,134 Posts
The countertops that came with my house were not suitable for potting plants on, nevermind eating off.

The guy that owned that house before was 95 years old, blind, and lived alone. It wasn't what ya call ship shape.

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,134 Posts
View attachment 527371

View attachment 527372 I

I used this Kohler 3942 top mount as a repair for the blown reinforcement rod as shown in the right light reflection in the first picture.
Nice. What are you installing for faucets? My old (2013) faucet had too low of a flow, junked it and put in an inexpensive commercial with pre rinse, 4 gallons per minute. Every newer home I go in, I can't stand the flow rates.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts