Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We just did a big inventory audit, and we have a lot of fall protection items laying around. If you guys are interested in any of them, we can offer discounts to members. Shoot me a PM or an email at [email protected] for discounted pricing. Most of the Safewaze stuff is going to be in the 10%-25% ballpark. The Miller will be in the 10%-50% ballpark, depending on the item.

you can go to www.aikencolon.com and drop any of these numbers in the search box and it will show you what the item is.

For the Safewaze (3M) items drop the size off the end of the item number in order for it to come up in the search box.

The Miller Revolution harnesses are amazing. The Safewaze 1311 is the best bang for the buck harness that I have ever seen. The Safewaze 1511 and 1515, especially the 1515, are by far and away the most comfortable harness I have ever seen.

Miller

RIA-T7/1 Revolution Harness Clip on accessory
RIA-T5/1 Revolution Harness Clip on accessory
RIA-T9/1 Revolution Harness Clip on accessory
RIA-T6/1 Revolution Harness Clip on accessory
RIA-C1/1 Revolution Harness Clip on accessory
RIA-C2/1 Revolution Harness Clip on accessory
P950-4/UGN - DuraFlex Python Construction Harness
RDT-QC-BDP/UBK - Revolution DualTech ANSI Harness
RDF-TB-BDP/UGN - Revolution DuraFlex Safety Harness
R10CN-MB/UGN - Revolution Mating Buckle Harness

Safewaze

1041-XXL - Apache 400lb Rated Harness
1711-XL - Apache 400lb Rated Harness
1711-L - Apache 400lb Rated Harness
7311E-L - Kinetic Harness Back & Waist D-Rings, Waist Pad/Tool Belt
1311-XL - Worksafe Safety Harness
1311-L - Worksafe Safety Harness
1311-M - Worksafe Safety Harness
1511-ND-XL - AirFlex Safety Harness
1511-ND-XXL - AirFlex Safety Harness
1511-ND-L - AirFlex Safety Harness
1511-ND-M - AirFlex Safety Harness
1515-XXL - Airflex Tower Rated Harness
1515-L - Airflex Tower Rated Harness
1515-S - Airflex Tower Rated Harness
AMEBA 1450 L/XL - Ameba Harness, Back D Ring, Lanyard Clip
AMEBA 1451 XL - Ameba Safety Harness
2311-M - Padded Positioning Belt
2111-L - Positioning Belt
2111-M - Positioning Belt
2011-XL - Reinforced Positioning Belt
2011-L - Reinforced Positioning Belt
2011-M - Reinforced Positioning Belt
124 - Rope Grab
112 - Rope Grab
117 - Rope Grab
118 - Rope Grab
123 - Rope Grab
4075 - SafeClaw Concrete Anchor
3250 - Adjustable Web Positioning Lanyard
2410-L - Premium Positioning Belt
3710-S - Chain Positioning Assembly
99-0119 - Cable Grab
0221-25 - 25' 5/8 Lifeline
0221-50 - 50' 5/8 Lifeline
30514 - Fall Protection Safety Kit "in a bucket"
20000 - Roofing Fall Protection Kit "in a bucket"
3560 - Tybak Lanyard, Dual Leg
PF-3710-S - Chain Positioning Assembly

JJ

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I don't have to check out each number, would any of those happen to be shock-absorbing lanyards? If so, please tell me the numbers to check.
Descriptions added.

The Safewaze 3650 is a dual leg (100% tie off) with rings on the lanyard. On top of complying with with 100% tie off standards, the rings in conjunction with the snap hooks allow to tie off to just about anything. It is not as fast as rebar (pelican) hooks, but will tie off to just about anything. The rebar hooks are nicer if you are constantly tying off to cable, robe, tubing, rebar or anything else that is smaller than approx 2-1/2" in diameter.

JJ

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does this include your friends in Canada??? :clap:
Canadians are our friends, unfortunetly your government isn't necessarily your friend. Any duties or shipping is on you. If you are just buying 1 or 2 items, it probalby will not be worth your money. Let me know what you are interested in and we can ballpark the shipping.

JJ

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean.....Sometimes the shipping costs are more than the actual item price.

I would be looking to get the Miller R10CN-MB/UGN Revolution Mating Buckle Harness and also 3 or 4 standard roof anchors. The reusable stampe sheet with D-ring type.
What would I be looking at for total pricing including shipping for that?..

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I know what you mean.....Sometimes the shipping costs are more than the actual item price.

I would be looking to get the Miller R10CN-MB/UGN Revolution Mating Buckle Harness and also 3 or 4 standard roof anchors. The reusable stampe sheet with D-ring type.
What would I be looking at for total pricing including shipping for that?..
We have two of those harnesses, and a couple of those item numbers are accessories to the revolution. The revlolution harnesses have clips on the side that can accept accessories. It is kind of a nifty idea really. Especially if you are in a harness all day long.

As far as the pricing on the harnesses go......on that one we can drop 30% off. So it would be $112.68. I do not have any of the roof anchors in stock at the moment.

Thanks by the way, I didn't realize in my original thread I called the revolution harness a Safewaze product. You are correct that it is a Miller product.

JJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts