Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Carpenter
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I am looking for a quality company I can grow with. In return you will receive an employee who actually cares about the work he performs. Not just "another guy" looking for a paycheck. I will go above and beyond for the right company that takes care of its employees. You can expect me to be on the job every day, on time, no excuses.

I am a Union Certified Journeyman Carpenter with 15 years of experience as a Residential Carpenter looking for work in McHenry County and the surrounding areas. I am looking for employee work only. Union or non-union does not matter.

No sub contractor/1099 work please.

Currently I act as a utility carpenter filling multiple roles at a company I have been with for over a year. My duties range from lead carpenter, backout carpenter, rough framer, and interior trimmer. Unfortunately my hours have been cut due to lack of work, forcing me to look for other employment.

I have acted as a lead carpenter, directed personnel, organized work, operated company vehicles, interpreted blue prints, and signaled cranes. I am also an experienced Bobcat and Scissor Lift operator. I have some commercial experience and I have done a ton of remodeling work over the years.

Please send me a private message to discuss further. I have a resume and references available.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts