·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
Exciting stuff....

Reactions: Tom M

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
I see it as a bad free market decision, which I'll ignore. Unless there's some untapped market for this that we don't know about, they'll become less relevant and fade away. Kind of a "jump the shark" moment.

And I'll bet none of those gushing reporters are subscribers.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
I see it as a bad free market decision, which I'll ignore. Unless there's some untapped market for this that we don't know about, they'll become less relevant and fade away. Kind of a "jump the shark" moment.

I think, they are just scratching the surface.

Reactions: tgeb

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
They can make money off clicks or subscriptions.

Maybe short term clicks, but longer term I think it would hurt the brand.

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I remember when I was a kid in little league. SI cover stories of players was all that mattered.

And of you got a football flip phone lol. It may have been political then too but life was much simpler.....these are complicated messages being sent to kids

·
Super Moderator
25,776 Posts
You guys scared?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, I aint scared of chit. :no:

I am sick of snowflake culture trying to get the other 98% of the wolrd who arent trannys, gay, Bi, cross dressers to acknowledge or validate their preferences and make accommodations for it. I dont care if they're disgusted by men liking women and women liking men and they shouldn't be upset a lot of people think they are disgusting.

Its ridiculous to expect the rest of the population to adopt their lifestyle choices into mainstream culture. No one is saying they cant have their culture, the majority doesn't swing thst way though

These magazines and company's are trying to get points in the BS snowflake "stunning and brave" dept. It would of been brave when it wasn't cool.... now its weak ass pandering. They are all just riding the bandwagon that is allowed because of the men they HATE who came before them. Like little errant children mad at daddy :laughing:

You can chalk me up in the Not Impressed dept

·
Administrator
44,112 Posts

Really? They are forcing all this stuff on us so the pedos can diddle little children as a normal course of lift. That's what this is all leading up to.

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Really? They are forcing all this stuff on us so the pedos can diddle little children as a normal course of lift. That's what this is all leading up to.
Nobody will be swayed, but the outliers will feel validated. So if it's 2% or whatever, then that's what it is. This moment shall pass.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
Tip of the iceberg

·
Administrator
44,112 Posts
All you have to do is convince the politicians and the authorities. After that it doesn't matter if you like it or not, they'll be doing it.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts