·
Super Moderator
23,767 Posts
just imagine what the centerfold shoot will look like...:whistling:laughing:

and which magazine would it be in???...:laughing:

·
Punching above his weight
8,841 Posts
I always thought the articles thing was a joke with Playboy, but then a roommate of mine had a subscription, and I'll be damned if the articles and interviews weren't really good.

It'll be interesting to see the sales figures for this. I feel like this could end up selling a lot of magazines.

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
I always thought the articles thing was a joke with Playboy, but then a roommate of mine had a subscription, and I'll be damned if the articles and interviews weren't really good.

It'll be interesting to see the sales figures for this. I feel like this could end up selling a lot of magazines.
I would agree. I think a lot of our youth are confused and transitioning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
I would agree. I think a lot of our youth are confused and transitioning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That's a good thing, right Gene? Progress.:thumbsup:

Reactions: dayexco

·
Eater of sins.
4,335 Posts
So now Sports Illustrated is part of the anti-science, weirdo lefty, cowardly, facilitate the mentally deranged in their sexual confusion, look how virtuous I am crowd.

I would suspect that the ones who O.K.'d this **** show hope that by appeasing the freak leftists that they will come for them last or that the freako leftist have proof of their pedophilia.

Andy.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
Yup.

·
Eater of sins.
4,335 Posts
You guys scared?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am revolted at the cowardly, pandering display of false feminine beauty.

This is a man dressed as a woman in case you didn't realize it.

You know, wearing black-face is near tantamount to a hate crime but for some weird ****ed up reason, men can go around in female-face and not worry about any repercussions.

Hell, they are lauded as some kind of hero for christ's sake.

Un-****ing believable.

Andy.

Andy.

·
Registered
11,217 Posts
All I know is if she shakes it more then twice, he's playing with it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26,145 Posts
Back when I did a lot if photography, I'd buy an issue once in a while to see how posing and lighting was done.

I finally learned about all I could learn from it, and this doesn't change that.

Welcome to Bangkok.

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am revolted at the cowardly, pandering display of false feminine beauty.

This is a man dressed as a woman in case you didn't realize it.

You know, wearing black-face is near tantamount to a hate crime but for some weird ****ed up reason, men can go around in female-face and not worry about any repercussions.

Hell, they are lauded as some kind of hero for christ's sake.

Un-****ing believable.

Andy.

Andy.
Worth a second thanks......our adversaries abroad would like nothing better than less rigid men, not as tough, more complicit and softer.......While I dont think most of population care what .6 % of the population does I find it outrageous to push it into the boy scouts and school sports etc.... Yeah I get that it alienates this small minority but I dont think we should be dumping more confusion on the non conflicted. Some treat it as chic

I lean to it being more of a mental health break down. But like the BLM its pandering to a crowd that doesnt want to accept the poor lifestyle choices that lead to unwanted outcomes.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
It's just the next step since men who identify as women compete against real women in sports now. Nothing surprises me any more

1 - 20 of 43 Posts