Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Yea, big sale coming up and I was given a nice sized builder account.

ye haw!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Its been a great month so far for us too... Feb was crazy and it seems there was no slow time at all this winter other than a week maybe leading to Christmas. There is lots on the go, lots of commercial, lots of high end residential const and repaints...... and its no where close to exterior season yet. I think its going to be a great year up here, people seem to be spending their "travel & vacation" dollars on their homes again this year.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL last week was busy as heck with tedious crap but not many sales. I was thinking my price was too high. We are starting phase II of a 41 building project so were gonna have one crew tied of for quite some time and it looks like were going to be in a bunch next week. We don't have enough guys!

I finally got myself a new assistant. This guy is very capable. I am afraid he might leave us when he finds something better :( But for now I have more time for doing what I love... sales!

Nate I'm dying to be your first customer for that new site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea,I got busy with a bunch of apartment buildings,new bathrooms,paint ,carpet the whole nine yards, got to go more work to do. Trying to get some bigger jobs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Busy busy busy

Grumpy said:
Wow in the past week or so activity has really dropped off. Has everyone gotten busy?
I have been busy this winter. This past week my phone is ringing big time. I think tax man cometh and leave money to do some work.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Kinda lucky here in Alaska, tax time gets it real jumpin in the beginning of the year, then as it dies down just a bit, everyone gets their PFD checks, which are usually much more than what they get with taxes, so that carries us to next tax time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts