Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Professional Painter
1,306 Posts
Total Work Flow- Best thing going from the first call to the final payment. This is the BEST:clap:
I checked this out and was quite impressed, then I saw the price...granted, you can write it off, but $2500....not quite in the budget yet

I'm sure the price will go way down as it becomes common to carry these things around, which is bound to happen quicker than we think

·
Registered
298 Posts
I checked this out and was quite impressed, then I saw the price...granted, you can write it off, but $2500....not quite in the budget yet

I'm sure the price will go way down as it becomes common to carry these things around, which is bound to happen quicker than we think
Who told you that number. It is $750 plus a monthly of $25 per user.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Those were just examples:rolleyes: there are many benifits to an estimating program. I have rates built in for everything you said, been estiaming repaints for over 30 yrs. Order the PDCA estimating guide or Dan Gleaseons estimaing repaint book from 25 yrs ago.
The PDCA estimating guide is great. The PDCA is now called the PCA. It looks like a good organization.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts