Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
re: estimating forms

Humble,

Can you send me a copy of your estimating forms also? I have been trying to come up with some good forms that are easy to use but collect the info. I need.

Thanks,

Andy

[email protected]

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
tcase27 said:
Humble Cound you send me a copy too. Im just getting starting and could estimating forms. Thanks in advance
Tim Case

Post or send me your e-mail address and I will get them to you.

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
ProWallGuy said:
Edit: Oops, never mind, its 165kb, too big to attach. Hit me up, and maybe I'll send them out if interested.

Email it to me and I'll attach it for you. It will save you some time.

·
Registered
169 Posts
....Cool...graph paper. :D

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
Yep Dale, its graph paper.
I made this so if I was in a hurry, I could do a quick sketch of a room to scale, and figure sq. ft. at a later time. Especially if it was a weird shaped room, with lots of turns and niches, I could accurately scale it out and do figuring later. Plus, for wallpaper, I could send a guy out with the sketch, and say just hang this wall and there is no confusion. Also works well if I have a lot of rooms to measure at once, and its a good refresher in office for each particular area to compare to digital photos.

Like I said, its just a basic tool to help with estimating, nothing special.

BTW, Dale, are you the guy that makes/markets all those cool little tools?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi ProWall the graph paper is a good idea..I didn't think of that. No I wish I was that Dale. Just a lowly dauber here. :cheesygri

1 - 20 of 24 Posts