Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Estimating forms

5452 Views 23 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  ProWallGuy
Looking for somebody to share with me the estimating forms .So you could write the numbers right on the side job and provide to the customer.Thank you.
[email protected]
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Post or send me your e-mail address and I will send you a few copies of the ones I use.

[email protected]
re: estimate forms

Could I get a copy of those forms as well?

Thanks,

Matt
[email protected]
re: estimating forms

Humble,

Can you send me a copy of your estimating forms also? I have been trying to come up with some good forms that are easy to use but collect the info. I need.

Thanks,

Andy

[email protected]
Humble Cound you send me a copy too. Im just getting starting and could estimating forms. Thanks in advance
Tim Case
Post or send me your e-mail address and I will get them to you.
tcase27 said:
Humble Cound you send me a copy too. Im just getting starting and could estimating forms. Thanks in advance
Tim Case
Here is a little something I put together awhile back in helping to figure sq. ft. for particular rooms. Feel free to use it however you want. Its more of a take-off tool than anything.

Edit: Oops, never mind, its 165kb, too big to attach. Hit me up, and maybe I'll send them out if interested.
I would like to see that pro any estimating forms would be really helpful right now. My email address is [email protected]
Humble you can send your forms there too if you would.

Thanks
Tim Case
Email it to me and I'll attach it for you. It will save you some time.
ProWallGuy said:
Edit: Oops, never mind, its 165kb, too big to attach. Hit me up, and maybe I'll send them out if interested.
Me too :(
Jason said:
I think its blank.
Yep Dale, its graph paper.
I made this so if I was in a hurry, I could do a quick sketch of a room to scale, and figure sq. ft. at a later time. Especially if it was a weird shaped room, with lots of turns and niches, I could accurately scale it out and do figuring later. Plus, for wallpaper, I could send a guy out with the sketch, and say just hang this wall and there is no confusion. Also works well if I have a lot of rooms to measure at once, and its a good refresher in office for each particular area to compare to digital photos.

Like I said, its just a basic tool to help with estimating, nothing special.

BTW, Dale, are you the guy that makes/markets all those cool little tools?
Hi ProWall the graph paper is a good idea..I didn't think of that. No I wish I was that Dale. Just a lowly dauber here. :cheesygri
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.