Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondering what your average win rates are for your estimates.
Also, for those of you using an online leads service like www.contractorhunt.com ... what is your win rate through those services. Are they higher or lower?

I think the average target in painting estimates is around 30%.
Anyone else?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I lose a couple of jobs a year. My advertising is by word of mouth, I don't do free estimates (knocks out most of the price shoppers). Many times I try to price myself out of a job and still get the work, just happened again last week. I told another customer that I wasn't available until Oct (half true) and they said that they would wait. Today, I had an old Palm Beach customer call me about a job in Baltimore. I told him that it would cost 2-3K to figure out if it was feasible (license, ins, crew costs, etc.). I got the go-ahead.
I would say that my ratio is about 90-95%.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nathan said:
I wondering what your average win rates are for your estimates.
Also, for those of you using an online leads service like www.contractorhunt.com ... what is your win rate through those services. Are they higher or lower?

I think the average target in painting estimates is around 30%.
Anyone else?
It looks like ContractorHunt.com is actually an affiliate or branded version of Respond.com. Interesting .. they're a non-exclusive provider for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.