Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
. What is your sex? Male / female Male
2. What is you are? ____ (example 20’s) 27
3. What is your job title? ___ (Carpenter, Construction, Electrician, Landscaper, etc) Owner, employee, accountant, CFO, and CEO
4. Hour spend on the job? ____ (1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12+) Too many
5. What vehicle manufacture you drive to/for work? ____(Example: Ford) Ford
6. Do you use a trailer for work? Yes/no Yes
7. If yes, is it a conventional, cargo, fifth wheel trailer? Bumper pull landscape trailer.
8. Do you carry your tools in your trailer? Yes/no Yes
9. What brand of tools do you own? ___(ex: Makita) Husqvarna
10. What brand of power tools do you use on the job? ____(ex: Dewalt) The same brand I own, Husqvarna
11. If a brand of power tools were sold in a package, design to fit your line of work. Would you purchase it? If I could buy every tool Husqy makes for a discount.
12. If no, then if it was covered in monthly payments and covered by warranty would you reconsider? Huh?
13. If there was a trailer built for your line of work. Would you purchase it? Already have.
14. If no, why?
15. With technology on the rise and other alternatives for energy, would you consider switching for the new and leaving the old behind?
As long as it isn't heavier. I don't need a 60lb string trimmer that runs on fancy batteries.
Any comments: If this is a college graduation project politely but firmly ask for a refund of any money you have spent. They didn't even teach you how to spell or type properly. College should set you up for success, not failure.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm a student too, LCSC, it's crazy how lax they are. It's like some professors have just given up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts