Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a 3100psi PW with a Honda gc190 engine with less than five hours of use. I contacted Simpson 3 days ago but they must be busy feeding the starving people of the world because I have yet to receive a response. The pictures provide serious dialogue free of words.

Attachments

·
Remodeler
855 Posts
I did that to a 26 foot U haul truck , with a big block Chevy. I kept the piston I found on the road. Somebody called the cops, they thought it was an explosion. I heard the rod knock, and figured I'd give it the redline test, before I loaded it full.

It failed!!

Sorry to hear about your pressure washer, I have the same motor on mine, it's been a good motor. Starts second pull every time. Did have to replace my pump though.

·
Registered
400 Posts
they must be busy feeding the starving people of the world
That's closer than you think. Precisely the people working in the sweatshop that assembled that motor.:laughing:

Reactions: Skyvorima

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
This is a 3100psi PW with a Honda gc190 engine with less than five hours of use. I contacted Simpson 3 days ago but they must be busy feeding the starving people of the world because I have yet to receive a response. The pictures provide serious dialogue free of words.
what, you can't just fix it with some JB Weld? :laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts