Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer has almost come to an end, and school is officially back in session! Do you know what that means? It means it's time to show us what you did this Summer!

Share a photo of your favorite project you started this summer!

• On September 15, 2022, we will hold a random drawing from all qualifying pictures posted to select a winner for a $50 Amazon E-Gift card.
  • The winner will have seven days to reply to our message verifying their email address, or a new winner will be chosen.

Thank you for being part of the community. 😊

- Community Management Team

·
1 on 2
Mason
3,296 Posts
That was part of the test for the young framer/mason that went to work for me. If you remember, he’s an ace mason that worked for my 30 + years mason, but wanted to come back to framing. Put him on the cut table for his test. He’s good

Mike
I'll be stickin to my brick stackin, thank you.

Tell him he has my kudos!

·
Administrator
Sawdust follows Me Everywhere
69,166 Posts
Wood Table Floor Flooring Wood stain

Cabinetry Countertop Wood Shelf Building

Table Lighting Chair Flooring Floor

1st blonde bar I've done.

·
Registered
General Contractor
33 Posts
It's a little one compared to all the others being posted up, but it's one of the first I hopped on when I started last fall. Spent months working on finding someone to make a custom wooden countertop, selecting the wood they liked, and finding a sink they were happy with. Couple of antiquers/collectors that absolutely love the look of the walnut with their oak cabinets.

Cabinetry Countertop Kitchen sink Sink Furniture
Cabinetry Countertop Property Furniture Wood

1 - 20 of 34 Posts