Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site, i am in upstate NY, had a dump trailer and an enclosed trailer full of tools stolen in NYC:censored:, I need to purchase a new enclosed trailer 12 or 14 foot at least and do not have an enormous amout of feight, I tried looking online for cheap trailer just to get me by, and to no avail, thought that someone on here may have one they were getting rid of. I am willing to travel to get it. Please let me know what you may have and what it would take to buy it, I am not sure this is the best heading to put it under, but thought I would give it a shot. Thanks to all.:eek:

·
Head Grunt
3,270 Posts
Prices on them here are crazy right now but i have found them to be much cheaper in North Carolina and Ohio from the research i have done. I will have to look for the sites that i found before but i remember finding a 2009 14' V-nose, 7k lb enclosed almost identical to the one i have now for $2900.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Have you checked Lowes? They have some cheap ones.
Sorry to hear about your problem. Last week there was one for sale in New Hamp. for 4k/tools I think it was a 12'er. CL

·
Registered
11 Posts
My brother in law is selling his trailer. 2008 14' enclosed duel axel, white with aluminum latter racks. Good shape. I think he wants $2500 for it. Bought it brand new last year for $4800! Send me an email if you want more information.

·
Dave from Macatawa
277 Posts
I have been shopping for a 6 x 12 ramp door for three weeks. Been to all the sites and Ebay. Best I found was for 2035.00 in Middlebury IN, Johns Trailers. I don't know John, and have no interest in any of this other than to give you the best price I saw. Lowes, HD, and Menard's all sell them at the price I found on Ebay PLUS their mark up. Here in MI, where you think anybody would be glad to get any business, there are no deals unless I cross the border (by one mile) in Indiana.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts