Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change a four gang switch to have three of the switches dimmable and the other which controlls florescent lights to be a standard switch
The switch is wall mounted. I don't want to have to chisel into the wall again to fit new boxes.
Does anyone know of such a switch in the UK

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Davy, We had a UK sparky in here not very long ago, maybe he will answer.
I do Euro conversions on yachts but we get a little less latitude due to saltwater ops.

·
Contractor
46 Posts
DAVY D said:
I want to change a four gang switch to have three of the switches dimmable and the other which controlls florescent lights to be a standard switch
The switch is wall mounted. I don't want to have to chisel into the wall again to fit new boxes.

Before I was married I dated a girl from the UK. She was a lot of work too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Switch Boxes / 4-gang

DAVY D said:
Show us some pics of what you're referring to. Or, am I to assume that gangable switch boxes in Europe are the same as here (U.S.). Are they all in one switches, where the switch and box are one assembly, or what?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts