• Nader

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys... play NICE!

Just thought it would be fun to take a quick Contractor poll with one week left.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I have a stong opinion but when I talk politics and religion I end up very angry at people I am normally friendly with and the funny thing is I am not really involved much at all in either politics or religion.

Then agian it doesn't take much at all to set me off.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
I'm Alaskan, odds are you know who I am voting for....

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Nathan said:
Ok guys... play NICE!

Just thought it would be fun to take a quick Contractor poll with one week left.
Nate-
What the hell is going on here?! I can't find a way to vote more than once!! It's obvious, given the current poll results, that what we have here is another blatant example of Republican dirty tricks, voter disenfranchisement / intimidation. You better get with the program, and fast, or you'll have so many Dem lawyers raining down on you that this site'll make Florida look like the Taj Mahal after cleaning day.

Have a great day :Thumbs:

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I want to know who voted for Kerry.
Must have been one of the union guys.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Teetorbilt said:
I want to know who voted for Kerry.
Must have been one of the union guys.
'twas I. I don't have a good feeling about this one. maybe it's living here in the peoples republic of maryland. kerry/edwards signs are as thick as lightning bugs on an early july evening

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick Newell said:
Nate-
What the hell is going on here?! I can't find a way to vote more than once!! It's obvious, given the current poll results, that what we have here is another blatant example of Republican dirty tricks, voter disenfranchisement / intimidation. You better get with the program, and fast, or you'll have so many Dem lawyers raining down on you that this site'll make Florida look like the Taj Mahal after cleaning day.

Have a great day :Thumbs:
LOL

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Rick, I don't feel all that bad about the upcoming election. Bush is the only option.
Do I agree with all of his policies concerning the Middle East? No. Do I agree with his trashing the ecology? No. But consider the alternative. Kerry has aligned himself with Teddy, Hillary and Diane Fienstein. Kerry is scary.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Teetorbilt said:
Bush is the only option. Kerry is scary.
I agree whole heartedly. However, I don't accept your premise that Bush has trashed the environment. I'm not big on "the environment" anyway - do we really need an environment more than we need secure polling places and health care for all? ;)
When I said I don't have a good feeling I meant that I don't see a pluarlity of Bush supporters amongst those I interact with.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Local bumper sticker with both party logos; "WE'RE SCREWED"

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Flor, If I can score one for you I will. It's a local radio station printing them and they only do a few hunnerd at a time but they print every day. I want a few too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts