Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just recently started my company, Garza Fire Protection LLC., with the intentions to sub-contract fire alarm installs. I now have a fire sprinkler company that is offering to contract me to do all their test and inspections on their systems, which will also lock me into all the repairs. I am looking for someone with a Florida EF license that is willing to qualify my company for the sprinkler inspection portion for a percentage of profits, so that I will be legally able to sticker and tag all necessary items with a valid EF number on the stickers and paperwork. If you are interested in becoming a qualifier please contact me through e-mail at [email protected].

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't think that a EF License can Sticker a Panel for Flow/ Tamper annual Inspections. I believe that you need to be a protection contractor. Usually they need to have the fire pumps and the fire pump controls checked along with the flows and tampers as part of the complete annual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't think that a EF License can Sticker a Panel for Flow/ Tamper annual Inspections. I believe that you need to be a protection contractor. Usually they need to have the fire pumps and the fire pump controls checked along with the flows and tampers as part of the complete annual.
EF license is able to certify fire alarm and sprinkler systems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts