Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!!!!
Please excuse me if it took a long time before i made my introduction... I am based here in Columbia, Missouri and so is my business. We do not have a physical address and we conduct our business mainly through the internet and referrals by our satisfied clients. I have recognized the importance of connecting with my fellow contractors to widen my knowledge and understanding about this business. I know that by connecting with my fellow contractors, my business will gain more opportunities at the same time improve on our services.

·
Finishing Carpenter
1,332 Posts
Welcome! hey I got a nephew in Joplin! he was a cop till recently, now he's a fingerprint software guy. He came home here for Christmas, we commented on his accent- he said he has to talk like that or folks down there call him a "blow in" LOL

Laurie

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Custom Fence Builders in Columbia MO

Hello again...
Missouri is a nice place to live in especially if you want peace and safety for you and you family. It's not really true what other people say that when you move here, you lose track of the fast life. You could stay apace with the fast track of things or simple slow down and enjoy the view. Your property is one of your priceless possessions and might even be a god investment once you take care of it. A house is where memories are kept and made over the years. If you have used quality building materials, you don't have to worry too much if it could withstand extreme weather conditions. You may want to install custom decks, patios, pergolas or gazebos at your lawn or have porch or fence installation to enclose your property. Either way, it will add beauty to your home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts