Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other day i was putting in a custom 4 panel sliding patio door 123 w x 96 tall. go to put handles on and they are 2 inches out of level call the yard tell them need a new door panel call the local rep tell him that a filming crew is going to be here in 2 weeks and need it fixed right away. i'am being very good about everything at this point next day go into the yard to order some more windows the guy at the desk said the other door i put in the other day that i have the handles in upside down. get to the job the rep is there just waiting to give me ****t all i said was i know that i screwed up he just looks at me and walks away.
most of the time i would have went over top. thank god i kept my mouth shut shut:laughing:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i know this is charlie mayo frist mansion one of the historical things is doing a show about it and him.
his second mansion they are redoing to the tune of $7000000 but i like the one that i'am working on and have been for over 3 years:eek:

·
Registered
Remodel
31,069 Posts
At least you weren't trying to put it in the wrong hole, and chopped it down to fit:whistling

1 - 5 of 5 Posts