Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 14.4volt skill saw, jig saw, flashlight, sander, two batteries and drill, still in the case combo, never used except the jig saw once. It's durabuilt made by Makita.

The charger was faulty and the fella didn't try to return it. I paid 69.00 for all then used my Makita charger to juice them.

They work great and coated with double dipped plastic and padded handles, pretty tuff.

I tryed to fix the charger, God should have never allowed me a sodergun, the thing started smokin. So it's toast. Ordered another.

Any Durabult insight?

Bob

·
Deck Designer/Builder
2,430 Posts
I can't really speak to the quality but for the price I wouldn't complain :)

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had a chance to use them a little and the quality is great. I'm impressed at the power of the skill saw.

Bob

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sound effectUPDATEsound effect
(not unlike the Americas most wanted thing)

The skill saw and the jig saw have a laser guide on them.

They don't work worth a crap, but thier cool to shine at people.:cheesygri

Bob

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Bob, My experiance with construction has been abysmal. I have returned to the 'good old days'.
I still keep the AimPoint on a couple of pistols. Nothing like a red dot on the center of the forehead, especially if you are sleepy when it goes down.

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thease little babies throw a line, about a foot long or so, out in front of the guide table.

But the blade and the line tell to dif stories, I havn't looked close enough to see if I can adjust the laser.

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts