Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there such at thing as a dumb trap and how can i clear the clog?
It is the bath tub drain and the house was built in 1927.

Drum Trap

The term is drum trap and yes if your gouse is that old you probably have one. They were before the Ptrap and unfortunately for you are difficult if not impossible to clear a clog with a cable.

I suggest to cut it out and replace it. If you are not a handy type of person, its best done by a plumber. In the KC area the going rate would be about $300-500 depending on access to the rapair and company used.

Professional plumber in KC
1 - 3 of 3 Posts