Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello- I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to make this post. But I have tried to post in the "Drywall Talk Forum" . After registering weeks back, I have been unable to post or open certain files. I message the problem to the forum moderator with no reply. I'm just seeing if anyone else has had this problem. And if so how is it remedied.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry to promote the stereotype of "sheetrockers needed: must have strong back and weak mind". (But if the shoe fits.) Anyhow, I don't know anything about Private Messaging . Or who I would send a private message to. All I know in this regard is that I was unable to participate in the drywall-talk forum. And when I tried to report a problem, nothing happened.

·
Drywall Slave
9,441 Posts
Sorry to promote the stereotype of "sheetrockers needed: must have strong back and weak mind". (But if the shoe fits.) Anyhow, I don't know anything about Private Messaging . Or who I would send a private message to. All I know in this regard is that I was unable to participate in the drywall-talk forum. And when I tried to report a problem, nothing happened.
I was just kidding Endo.....Shame you cant get on. I'll pm one of the smart ones :laughing:

'' Strong as a bull Dumb as a cow''

·
Drywall Slave
9,441 Posts
Hello- I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to make this post. But I have tried to post in the "Drywall Talk Forum" . After registering weeks back, I have been unable to post or open certain files. I message the problem to the forum moderator with no reply. I'm just seeing if anyone else has had this problem. And if so how is it remedied.
Ya try google chrome?

·
Registered
199 Posts
same thing happened to me. still awaiting the moderators approval to reply to threads, cant start new threads, cant view pictures etc.

Messaged moderators and never heard anything back.

There is a rumor going around that they subbed out all the moderator duties to Mexicans....

·
Drywall Slave
9,441 Posts
same thing happened to me. still awaiting the moderators approval to reply to threads, cant start new threads, cant view pictures etc.

Messaged moderators and never heard anything back.

There is a rumor going around that they subbed out all the moderator duties to Mexicans....
Kidding aside ...Are you logged in? Can you log in?

·
Super Moderator
11,332 Posts
There has been multiple reports about this issue over at DrywallTalk.
I've started threads in the in the staff section, but as of now no fix has been made. :no:

I'll post a link to this thread in the staff section over on DWT. I'll update this thread when I hear something. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
11,332 Posts
Can anyone else that has been having problems posting and viewing over at DrywallTalk, try again and let me know if it's working now for you or not?

The Op of this thread seems to have had his problems straightened out.

01-27-2014, 10:10 PM
Hello, my name is Tim. I've been having some trouble logging in to the forum. But now all is good I think. Hooray.
http://www.drywalltalk.com/f3/testing-1-2-3-a-4784/

1 - 20 of 26 Posts