Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Drywall Talk Forum problems

5118 25
Hello- I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to make this post. But I have tried to post in the "Drywall Talk Forum" . After registering weeks back, I have been unable to post or open certain files. I message the problem to the forum moderator with no reply. I'm just seeing if anyone else has had this problem. And if so how is it remedied.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Not sure what the Issue could be bro...Maybe fr8trian can help ya on that.
"Can you PM? " Not sure. What's PM? If it means "Post Message", then the answer is no.
PM = "Private Message"
endo_alley said:
"Can you PM? " Not sure. What's PM? If it means "Post Message", then the answer is no.
Dude...Your not helping our stereotype out at all!:laughing:
Reactions: Xtrememtnbiker
Stereo type???:rolleyes: I just type with my keyboard :whistling
Dude...Your not helping our stereotype out at all!:laughing:
I put a message up in the staff section here about this so the admins can see it.
Reactions: Sir Mixalot
Sorry to promote the stereotype of "sheetrockers needed: must have strong back and weak mind". (But if the shoe fits.) Anyhow, I don't know anything about Private Messaging . Or who I would send a private message to. All I know in this regard is that I was unable to participate in the drywall-talk forum. And when I tried to report a problem, nothing happened.
I was just kidding Endo.....Shame you cant get on. I'll pm one of the smart ones :laughing:

'' Strong as a bull Dumb as a cow''
Sorry to promote the stereotype of "sheetrockers needed: must have strong back and weak mind". (But if the shoe fits.) Anyhow, I don't know anything about Private Messaging . Or who I would send a private message to. All I know in this regard is that I was unable to participate in the drywall-talk forum. And when I tried to report a problem, nothing happened.
Ya try google chrome?
Hello- I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to make this post. But I have tried to post in the "Drywall Talk Forum" . After registering weeks back, I have been unable to post or open certain files. I message the problem to the forum moderator with no reply. I'm just seeing if anyone else has had this problem. And if so how is it remedied.
same thing happened to me. still awaiting the moderators approval to reply to threads, cant start new threads, cant view pictures etc.

Messaged moderators and never heard anything back.

There is a rumor going around that they subbed out all the moderator duties to Mexicans....
Reactions: cowboysdad
that's not funny!
there is a rumor going around that they subbed out all the moderator duties to mexicans....
Reactions: Mountain Man
Kidding aside ...Are you logged in? Can you log in?
same thing happened to me. still awaiting the moderators approval to reply to threads, cant start new threads, cant view pictures etc.

Messaged moderators and never heard anything back.

There is a rumor going around that they subbed out all the moderator duties to Mexicans....
I can log in, I cant post replys, threads, introduction, view pictures etc.
That's messed up man....
I can log in, I cant post replys, threads, introduction, view pictures etc.
Sir mix-a-lot can you help these brothers out in making it into DWT?!? If you can't do it no one can!!!
There has been multiple reports about this issue over at DrywallTalk.
I've started threads in the in the staff section, but as of now no fix has been made. :no:

I'll post a link to this thread in the staff section over on DWT. I'll update this thread when I hear something. :thumbsup:
Can anyone else that has been having problems posting and viewing over at DrywallTalk, try again and let me know if it's working now for you or not?

The Op of this thread seems to have had his problems straightened out.

01-27-2014, 10:10 PM
Hello, my name is Tim. I've been having some trouble logging in to the forum. But now all is good I think. Hooray.
http://www.drywalltalk.com/f3/testing-1-2-3-a-4784/
They finally sent me my activation info for my account today. Ill see if it works out.
Reactions: Sir Mixalot
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.