Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I am new to the Tulsa, OK area and was trying to get a "feel" for the pricing of Drywall around here. Does anyone know what the "going rate" per square foot of patch/repair and new hanging of Drywall is around here? Dumb question but Hey, it never hurts to asks.

Thanks Ya"ll for Your input ;)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Hey why not call local drywallers and ask what it would cost to put in a 10' x 10' ceiling or ask how much to tear out a wall in the bath room:rolleyes:

·
Starving Tile Artist
1,216 Posts
Dumb question but Hey, it never hurts to asks.

Never hurts to ask? Unless you come to CT and ask a pricing question.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah, a So Called Pro wouldn't do that! Cause they would know THEIR line of BUSINESS they are doing BONEHEAD:laughing: But yeah don't let the door hit you Mr. Professional maybe you should go over to Craigslist for PRICES they work CHEAP over there Good luck:censored:

·
Registered
223 Posts
You guys are so harsh. Funny, but harsh.
If someone came on to one of our forums in the UK and asked the same question, the answer would have been "A blowjob"

·
Average Joe
1,209 Posts
Okay, I am new to the Tulsa, OK area and was trying to get a "feel" for the pricing of Drywall around here. Does anyone know what the "going rate" per square foot of patch/repair and new hanging of Drywall is around here? Dumb question but Hey, it never hurts to asks.

TRANSLATION: I just got a quote from a drywall company, I'm fishing around and pose off as a guy in the trade. After all, drywall guys can barely tie their own shoes, I won't be found out.

GETDEFUGGADAHEYA!;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
check a +d supply for material pricing 376-6384 ask for Ivan .sq foot pricing in tulsa depending on you. dry wall stand up around 18-20 cents sq ft for hanging, 25 for tape ..10-12 for celling tile .18 -20 for grid, metal framing 250 a lenear ft , if you dont have to cut studs. ext framing 450 lenear ft I can sub or get done for this labor pricing . working on new bld in front of target in broken arrow. cool dude in broken arrow matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts