Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I attempted to add a .pages file to Dropbox and it came up blank. Then I attempted to modify an existing .pages file and it came up blank. Both files are fine on the iMac. Anyone have similar issues or know a solution?

·
Design Build
8,544 Posts
Today I attempted to add a .pages file to Dropbox and it came up blank. Then I attempted to modify an existing .pages file and it came up blank. Both files are fine on the iMac. Anyone have similar issues or know a solution?
Are you trying to work between two separate computers sharing dropbox....like a mobile macbook and an iMac somewhere? or are you just storing the files on dropbox and accessing them from there they seem blank?

·
General Contractor
499 Posts
I just used Dropbox for photos and a .pages yesterday, shared folder. No problem.

Do you have a duplicate Dropbox folder and opening the wrong one?

Did you lose your Internet connection while up/downloading and ended up with a corrupted file?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you trying to work between two separate computers sharing dropbox....like a mobile macbook and an iMac somewhere? or are you just storing the files on dropbox and accessing them from there they seem blank?
I use Dropbox on my iPad which shares files with my iMac. It seems to be an issue with Pages 5.0. I'll see if I have any better luck with Numbers.

·
Design Build
8,544 Posts
I use Dropbox on my iPad which shares files with my iMac. It seems to be an issue with Pages 5.0. I'll see if I have any better luck with Numbers.

iOS 7?

I lost access to all cloud files immediately upon the update. It's been fixed since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts