Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We pour the driveway concrete a week ago. Unfortunately we forgot to put up a bunch of those yellow caution signs for cars to see the new poured driveway.
After us car drove on it and we have tire line but not deep, it seems a shadow on concrete.
I hide them a little with makita wire brush but those showing up because of their lighter color.
I am going to wait 30 days to have a drying concrete. I don’t know how can I fix it, but I think maybe after 30 days their color will be math with the rest of the concrete.
The other option is grinding the concrete, and maybe stains that.
I have a problem in English grammar but I hope you understand my problems.
Any comments

·
Super Moderator
24,215 Posts
We pour the driveway concrete a week ago. Unfortunately we forgot to put up a bunch of those yellow caution signs for cars to see the new poured driveway.
After us car drove on it and we have tire line but not deep, it seems a shadow on concrete.
I hide them a little with makita wire brush but those showing up because of their lighter color.
I am going to wait 30 days to have a drying concrete. I don’t know how can I fix it, but I think maybe after 30 days their color will be math with the rest of the concrete.
The other option is grinding the concrete, and maybe stains that.
I have a problem in English grammar but I hope you understand my problems.
Any comments
Hey aydin eng,

We had a little fun with you yesterday with your origional post under the flooring forum. Didn't mean to offend you but it started out like a DIY guy.

Anyways, on to your problem. How much area are you talking about?
You might try a floor buffer with a stiff brush and lots of water. I've seen this work before on dog & deer prints. Once again depending on how much area maybe an acid wash. There are some pretty technical concrete guys (Concretemike) on CT that will probably have some good solutions.
Good luck. Griz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whole driveway is about 740 SqF. But that area is about 40Sqf.
Last post didn't bother me. But I have a question for you guys.
If I write in my language, do you guy's understand even one word of that? On the other hand I am happy that can write and read in English.

·
Super Moderator
24,215 Posts
If I write in my language, do you guy's understand even one word of that? On the other hand I am happy that can write and read in English.
Well if you were trying to tell me whats wrong with your driveway I know enough to have realized you have a problem with the finish on the concrete. Don't think I could answer you very well. Now if you want to go fishing and need a beer or want to eat lunch, yea we can talk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts