·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wolf
Gaggenau
obviously
unfortunately the budget has room for less than$3000
so my question is Sears add the 5 year warranty for $269 and use the cooky jar for funds to buy a wolf down the line
GE electrolux kitchen aid any recommendations on a budget oven that will be free of service calls for the next 5-6 years?
Rough in for 30" shimmed to 24 maybe 27 for a unit if I can get a floor display
working on a thin margin with nice folks who unfortunately had an FP panel which took a bit of wind out of their sails

thanks fer yer help

·
Registered
10 Posts
Try Kenmore or Kenmore Elite. I have used them and the quality is very good. Can go from inexpensive (standard double oven) to little more pricey (double convection). If there is a Sears store in the area, see if they have a clearance section. I got one for $360 there -white 27" no convection. Was missing one rack - called sears parts and they shipped me one for $20.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
For our home I installed a 30" Kenmore electric double oven. Set it in a 33" cabinet. Wife is very happy with it. Can't recall exactly what I paid for it but I think it was in the area of $1500 - $2000 a year ago.

We had a Kenmore 24" gas double before that for many years. I could not find a replacement (that we wanted) to fit the existing 24" cabinet.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Shoot them guys already had a double oven!!!. For those that need to know google Federal Pacfic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts