Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a file in my filing cabinet called "Unpaid Bills". Usually, however, the unpaid bills just sit on my desk until they get paid. I don't file them. About 6 months ago, I must have really been motivated to get organized. When I got the registration renewal form for my truck, I made sure to file it because that's a really important one. :thumbup:

As if having all my painting tools thrown in a garbage truck was not bad enough, now my truck is in the police impound yard. :eek:

Give me a frickin' break!!!!!!! :wallbash:

·
Accidental Painter
2,292 Posts
Holy crap man! If it weren't for bad luck there'd be no luck huh?

If it makes you feel better, Just as I was going to turn my employee loose working solo his house burns down. So back to square one for me for the next week or so.

No tools...no truck...sheesh be careful with your house man!

·
The Ultimate Wire Hider
4,455 Posts
If you think that's bad, try getting caught without car insurance in my neck of the woods. Imagine having your license plates confiscated, your truck searched by the K9, your truck emptied out on the curb by the sherriff because the dog "thought" he hit on something, having to put all that crap back into your truck yourself because the dog said, "Oh, nevermind. I thought I smelled Snausages", and having all of this happen on the corner of the main road where the GC sees all of this going on as he leaves the site. But then imagine if he isn't the only one who gawks at you- Following him is the HO, the other contractors, and the nosy neighbors.

Then you are so embarassed that you have to make up a lie about having had a flat tire and you lost your lug wrench so the cops had to get the K9 to help you find it.

Reactions: Rio
1 - 3 of 3 Posts