Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Door Hanger Proof,.. Opinions?

11361 139
Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
the colors are much brighter and easier to read on the original for some reason..
Does a vacuum cleaner or set of pots and pans come with it?:laughing:
Doc..... I'm far from any advertizing designer, but from a consumer standpoint, looks great to me.

I like the "turnkey" concept you're emphasising..... and your pricing appears very very good.... do you depend on up-selling?

Except for the strange looking guy, where you need a pretty young thing, I like it
Reactions: ohiohomedoctor
I take that as a compliment! :clap:
Does a vacuum cleaner or set of pots and pans come with it?:laughing:
I can't do anything about that strange looking guy.. :wink:
Doc..... I'm far from any advertizing designer, but from a consumer standpoint, looks great to me.

I like the "turnkey" concept you're emphasising..... and your pricing appears very very good.... do you depend on up-selling?

Except for the strange looking guy, where you need a pretty young thing, I like it
I dont rely on upselling but never fail to try. We have been knocking these projects out. Not trying to get rich on each project just trying to sell more, and make more...
I would be scared to give a predetermined price, but thats just me. I would say starting at 24 $ a foot. But im sure you have this down to a science.

Loose the sweater vest...... they creep me out. :laughing:
That's my Christmas sweater.. :laughing:

I screen shot the pic from our family pics yesterday then removed the family in photoshop..
I would be scared to give a predetermined price, but thats just me. I would say starting at 24 $ a foot. But im sure you have this down to a science.

Reactions: Jaws
I have a pretty firm what's included and additional costs page if you follow that qr code..

Do you have much of an issue (or how do you handle) difficult electrical runs, plumbing, or maybe moisture issues.?

Do you concentrate in a relatively "new build" homogeneous type production building property area.

Peter
I dont rely on upselling but never fail to try. We have been knocking these projects out. Not trying to get rich on each project just trying to sell more, and make more...
Not too many difficult electrical runs in an unfinished basement. The panel is almost always in the basement.

Hvac same thing. Usually a run going right down the gut.

I don't do basement waterproofing anymore so I recommend a guy if they need that service prior to me begining.

Most of our jobs are in homes built after 1990 but our processes really apply to any unfinished basement.
Do you have much of an issue (or how do you handle) difficult electrical runs, plumbing, or maybe moisture issues.?

Do you concentrate in a relatively "new build" homogeneous type production building property area.

Peter
Reactions: MTN REMODEL LLC
SLICK...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice business model.
Reactions: ohiohomedoctor
Just ordered 2500 with both sides gloss coated color with 3 day shipping from gotprint.com for less than $190..

123print wanted more than double that...
That's a phenominal price...... and we do alot of RE advertising for wife's/my properties. Gonna try them.
Just ordered 2500 with both sides gloss coated color with 3 day shipping from gotprint.com for less than $190..

123print wanted more than double that...
Have you ever done the comparison about how much per. sq.ft. your finished basements add to the property's value? Ill bet its more then $24 eh?
Reactions: Jaws
That's a great thought. Ill investigate. Create equity, attain more space, etc...
Have you ever done the comparison about how much per. sq.ft. your finished basements add to the property's value? Ill bet its more then $24 eh?
Door hangers go into the trash, stay off my porch. I have pissed away more then 190 bucks though.
I am having my pretty young wife deliver them in select neighborhoods. Not many people are going to chase her off their porches.. I hope...
I make about $6k off a 1000sq.ft basement so at $190 plus the gas my wife burns delivering them, I'd be happy with a conversion of one out of 2500...
1 - 20 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.