Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Doc..... I'm far from any advertizing designer, but from a consumer standpoint, looks great to me.

I like the "turnkey" concept you're emphasising..... and your pricing appears very very good.... do you depend on up-selling?

Except for the strange looking guy, where you need a pretty young thing, I like it

·
Every now and then poster
13,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doc..... I'm far from any advertizing designer, but from a consumer standpoint, looks great to me.

I like the "turnkey" concept you're emphasising..... and your pricing appears very very good.... do you depend on up-selling?

Except for the strange looking guy, where you need a pretty young thing, I like it
I can't do anything about that strange looking guy.. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
28,889 Posts
I would be scared to give a predetermined price, but thats just me. I would say starting at 24 $ a foot. But im sure you have this down to a science.

Loose the sweater vest...... they creep me out. :laughing:

·
13,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would be scared to give a predetermined price, but thats just me. I would say starting at 24 $ a foot. But im sure you have this down to a science.

That's my Christmas sweater.. :laughing:

I screen shot the pic from our family pics yesterday then removed the family in photoshop..

·
13,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I have a pretty firm what's included and additional costs page if you follow that qr code..

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I dont rely on upselling but never fail to try. We have been knocking these projects out. Not trying to get rich on each project just trying to sell more, and make more...
Do you have much of an issue (or how do you handle) difficult electrical runs, plumbing, or maybe moisture issues.?

Do you concentrate in a relatively "new build" homogeneous type production building property area.

Peter

·
13,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you have much of an issue (or how do you handle) difficult electrical runs, plumbing, or maybe moisture issues.?

Do you concentrate in a relatively "new build" homogeneous type production building property area.

Peter
Not too many difficult electrical runs in an unfinished basement. The panel is almost always in the basement.

Hvac same thing. Usually a run going right down the gut.

I don't do basement waterproofing anymore so I recommend a guy if they need that service prior to me begining.

Most of our jobs are in homes built after 1990 but our processes really apply to any unfinished basement.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Just ordered 2500 with both sides gloss coated color with 3 day shipping from gotprint.com for less than $190..

123print wanted more than double that...
That's a phenominal price...... and we do alot of RE advertising for wife's/my properties. Gonna try them.

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
Have you ever done the comparison about how much per. sq.ft. your finished basements add to the property's value? Ill bet its more then $24 eh?

·
13,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have you ever done the comparison about how much per. sq.ft. your finished basements add to the property's value? Ill bet its more then $24 eh?
That's a great thought. Ill investigate. Create equity, attain more space, etc...

1 - 20 of 140 Posts