Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
Hahaha it's like being in a room full of grown up ADHD contractors. I was really hoping that a lot of people would think about the tools that if you boil it down to the basics. And the countries you may have visited and want to relocate to or had a desire to go to.

But then again I did post it just before happy hour on a cold winter Saturday. Lol
I hope you weren't expecting this thread not to get completely derailed.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Inner10 said:
I hope you weren't expecting this thread not to get completely derailed.
Chuckle chuckle laugh snort.........almost made me spit my coffee all over the screen.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Traveling to someplace far off would be problematic, plus, where I am allowed to have as many firearms and as much ammo as I can afford.
The rural land is rich, plenty of farmers, plenty of game and fish, drinkable water comes shooting out of the ground in a few spots.

I'll stay here, maybe with friends, and call it, "Jamestown". I could collect some nubiles, but my wife is armed pretty well, so probably will stick to just firewood.

So I guess I'd just grab a beer.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Traveling to someplace far off would be problematic, plus, where I am allowed to have as many firearms and as much ammo as I can afford.
The rural land is rich, plenty of farmers, plenty of game and fish, drinkable water comes shooting out of the ground in a few spots.

I'll stay here, maybe with friends, and call it, "Jamestown". I could collect some nubiles, but my wife is armed pretty well, so probably will stick to just firewood.

So I guess I'd just grab a beer.
I was trying to figure out what kind of a tool a nubiles is so I googled it lol.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I will just stay in the city and live off the homes of people who fled in fear, I am sure I will be able to find just about everything I need in the stuff you all left behind.
You can't ! Super volcano is melting them all .
Lol

I am amazed at how hard it is for most to play along and name some favorite tools and probably places enjoyed visiting before or would like to.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Knife, 12 gauge, shells. Hammer, Handsaw, Chisel, & tapemeasure . But know body wants Canada, to frigin cold, even for Zombies !!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think I'd stay where I Am in nz! Nothing bad ever happens to nz.. Or one of the islands eg tonga or Rarotonga nice and warm there
And I'd keep my new hammer that's assuming this dooms day doesnt happen in the next three weeks!

·
Nail Driving Fool
554 Posts
OP you drunk?

If that goes down the "tools" I'll be grabbing are made by Glock and Armalite.

Death before Dishonor, Don't Tread on Me, From my Cold Dead Hands, and all that jazz.

:gunsmilie:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts