Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finnished pics of the basement job. Parrot survived. We used no toxic substances except the plumber's abs cement. Kept the bsmt. exhausted with fans the entire time. Everyone happy, and I'm paid in full :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Pretty piece of work. :thumbup:

But I want to see the parrot. :shifty:

·
Lack Of All Trades
1,232 Posts
I say time and time again-- a great job can look even greater with the right lighting.

Damn. Youse gooood.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks good,
I think it'd look better with some base cap inside the panels though.
That's what I thought, but the HO insisted on a "clean" look.

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

Sorry, no parrot pics, stayed on the second floor throughout the job.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I thought I was going to see a parrot.

Looks good man. :thumbsup:
I would of gone with some color to accent that trim though. I know you just gave them what they wanted.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice work Kato... Now where's the damn parrot???:laughing:

Is that FLOR carpet on the floor?
Not sure of the brand, can find out if you like. The owner is a commercial designer and he supplied the carpet. 18"x18" goes down with adhesive strips on the corners. It is rubber backed, easy to install, and really, really, nice. Expensive too I'll bet. They didn't hold back too much.

Yes the bsmt. is a dry one.

Not shown in these pics, but there is also a full three piece washroom and a workshop down there.

·
Builder/Remodeler
3,818 Posts
Not sure of the brand, can find out if you like. The owner is a commercial designer and he supplied the carpet. 18"x18" goes down with adhesive strips on the corners. It is rubber backed, easy to install, and really, really, nice. Expensive too I'll bet. They didn't hold back too much.

Yes the bsmt. is a dry one.

Not shown in these pics, but there is also a full three piece washroom and a workshop down there.
Yes, that sounds like Interface FLOR... I was just curious. It looks great in your photos.

It's cool stuff and comes in a ton of patterns and varieties. I have some of it in my office.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts