Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Fentoozler
5,623 Posts
C'mon dude, turn your sleuthing skills up a notch. Is the worlds leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes, the most ubiquitous coffee chain, and the biggest software firm located in NJ?
Well....
you could go into vast details about the wonders of your State in every post causing all to search google....

or .....

you could just add a location to your profile and make life simple.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Well, I feel more and more blessed every day ya'll post pic's. Keep 'em coming.:thumbsup:
Not sure what your reason is for saying that but I agree!
In my case I'm thinking of my own house.
Even some of the nice house pics I've seen on this site are almost touching each other.
I can't even see my neighbors... hear them at times but sometimes the best part of the day is pulling into my 350 foot driveway up the hill and thinking "see ya tommorrow world"

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Not sure what your reason is for saying that but I agree!
In my case I'm thinking of my own house.
Even some of the nice house pics I've seen on this site are almost touching each other.
I can't even see my neighbors... hear them at times but sometimes the best part of the day is pulling into my 350 foot driveway up the hill and thinking "see ya tommorrow world"
Maybe because of this:

Anyone say: 21gun?:whistling

·
Jeff
1,485 Posts
Lol the house that i posted pics i think is gonna get raided. Yesterday we were siding the addition we're doin and this helicopter flies over. Stops, hovers like 120' overhead for 5 mins we see its a state police chopper. Had the infrared camera on the front to check for growing lights. Kinda made me feel uncomfortable. He was pointed right at the shack to. I just hope he didnt pick up the halogen lights the drywall guys had on in our house. :laughing:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts