Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT SHOP ONLINE FROM HOME DEPOT!! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!!!
On November 29, 2020 I purchased a drill driver kit online at Home Depot along with several other Dewalt items (6 items total) and the order was over $650.00. Five of the six items arrived, everything except the drill driver kit. I called Home Depot Customer Service (a person named "Kahlid") and they told me "it's not Home Depot's problem, you have to call FedEx and your financial institution and they will do an investigation". I told "Kahlid" that I ordered this item, paid for it, and now you want me to track down where it is??? "Kahlid" said, "Yes, that it what you must do". I told Kahlid this was terrible customer service and I would never purchase anything from Home Depot online again. She said there was nothing she could do and I told her this was a terrible way to treat to a loyal customer!!!!!
DO NOT SHOP ONLINE AT HOME DEPOT!!! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!!

·
Registered
Residential Remodels/Additions
166 Posts
If you want good service at home depot try working with the pro desk. Everything else I don't expect much out of them.

·
Goin' Down in Flames....
Highwayman
5,459 Posts
Pretty stupid first post.

You shouldn’t get your whole day ruined over that. Just take it up the food chain.

Peppering the inter webs with your hurt feelings isn’t gonna change a dang thing that HD does.

And for what it’s worth, I order from HD online, for shipping and in store pickup all the time, and works fine for me.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,524 Posts
Can you repeat that? I couldn't hear it over the baby crying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.