Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gang, production is down, everyone is dogging it, we are starting a little early, but 4 good hours is about it. Just wanted to officially proclaim my hatred for 100 degrees, and say hello to the CT gang:thumbsup:. G

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
I will proclaim that I hate hot
and muggy.
Got rained on twice today, and
never got any wetter than I was
to begin with. :rolleyes:

Good to see you Gene.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,885 Posts
Quit your griping. The weather is beautiful (sitting in my lawn chair, holding a beer, looking at the ocean)....

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Quit your griping. The weather is beautiful (sitting in my lawn chair, holding a beer, looking at the ocean)....
.........and the goat you rode
in on! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Come on its not that hot out! We start 6am to beat the heat. I really haven't figured out how we be the heat since we still work till 4-4.30.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
It's either too cold or too hot.

What is the perfect working temp? And range.

I swear my wife has a range of about 3 degrees.:whistling

·
Tiling & Bath Contractor
270 Posts
Well the heat index was well over 100 anyway. Yes, hot hot hot. At least I was working in an air conditioned townhouse and the owners told me to help myself to their Coronas :thumbsup:

·
Head Grunt
3,270 Posts
My helper and i spent a couple hours in an attic above a consession stand at one of local beach's. Worst part is we couldnt get access to the crawl space until 11am, man was it hot up there!!!! Going outside in the sun was a cooling and refreshing matter. Thankfully it rained and cooled things off in the early afternoon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts