Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,773 Posts
Well, my grandson has yet to fully appreciate the potential of his Red Ryder BB Gun, which I shoot the hell out of...:whistling:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
My kid is 18 months and would much rather use my drill than his toy drill. I just hope when he's 18 years he's still thinking that way... :whistling

·
Registered
198 Posts
Xtrememtnbiker said:
My kid is 18 months and would much rather use my drill than his toy drill. I just hope when he's 18 years he's still thinking that way... :whistling
My two year old is the same :D

·
Love me some Concrete
1,834 Posts
Legos, Legos, Legos...no joke, during a very slow week this last winter, built a huge ship for 3 days, lol. The boy still has it together too!

As far as RC helicoptors, my kids have their own and I have my 10 or 12....maybe more, not sure:clap:

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Legos, Legos, Legos...no joke, during a very slow week this last winter, built a huge ship for 3 days, lol. The boy still has it together too!

As far as RC helicoptors, my kids have their own and I have my 10 or 12....maybe more, not sure:clap:
I take it you've never stepped on :censored: legos in the dark!

·
Love me some Concrete
1,834 Posts
m1911, Oh I have stepped on them and it's a pain that's undocumented in unLego homes! Hurts so bad, but I still love them and I think its where I got (or nurtured) my love of building things.

·
Love me some Concrete
1,834 Posts
Those are awesome! I have looked at them too, mine was my own design and will post a pic here in a bit

·
Drywall Slave
9,427 Posts
Those are awesome! I have looked at them too, mine was my own design and will post a pic here in a bit
My Son has put together Many sets . Most of them are on display at my Farther-n-law's store.

And..Yes I have stepped on Legos bare footed ! It ain't pleasant !!:laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
When the kids were young my hub and I would have a date night and take all their wooden blocks and build a huge town on the carpet in the middle of the living room We would stick their lego or playmobil people in the structures so it looked like a thriving little neighborhood.

In the morning, from our bedroom, we could hear them squeal with happiness and we would get a nice morning sleep-in while they played peacefully far away from us. Ah... those were good times.

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
When I was a kid my dad and uncles would get together and commandeer my slot car set.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I used to get up in the morning and Dad had built some huge Lego creation or a new Sega mastersystem Alex the kid level would be completed, haha.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'm totally listing " having sweet toys to play with" in the pros column when deciding to have kids!

Although I'm entertaining the idea of buying some for myself... Call it pre-parenting training! 😄

1 - 20 of 20 Posts