Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am a journeyman painter with experience and several upgrade cards including faux finishes, wood graining and staining, floor coverings and paper hanging. Please contact me if you are looking to hire a union painter. I am in DC14 and I am willing to travel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still looking for work? The project we bid on is commercial painting. The Owner requested change that includes union labor. Our company is not union. What are the terms? Contact me for more info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking for work? The project we bid on is commercial painting. The Owner requested change that includes union labor. Our company is not union. What are the terms? Contact me for more info.
Yes I am still looking what information do you need?

·
Guru
277 Posts
No Sir,

I have my entire resume compiled within the posts here, but ... I never worked for Cote.

During the "Chicago Area Residential Expansion" ... I helped turn the corn into 1/2 mil 4 bed houses with a drywall company. We moved downtown when things got soft, and ROCKED!

But as the state of things have fallen many ... it my company bit the dust too. Contractors had no money to pay. I'm still a quarter short on my benifits. BUMMER!

I'm Local 180 - Berwyn.

GURU

·
Guru
277 Posts
HEY!

Is this what you call networking?

They keep talikng about it on the news.

Are you a good painter?

Should I bring you in after I get hired?

Not one of the brothers, cousins, in-laws, or "mex"-in-laws of the owner/VP I guess ... otherwise you would be working (LOL)?

Me neither.

GURU

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not one of the brothers, cousins, in-laws, or "mex"-in-laws of the owner/VP I guess ... otherwise you would be working (LOL)?

Yeah I guess that's right.

I'm networking, at least trying to. Today has been busy to say the least: Wife's b-day and we took the son on a school trip, I had just walked back in when I first responded.

Yeah, I'm a great painter and I'm still taking upgrade courses so I have certifications in several areas. What do want you want me to say no don't bring me on, YES bring me on! If I get something I'll bring you too.

·
Guru
277 Posts
I've been plowing down the list of shops, and hearing alot of the same ... SLOW!

I'm not much for the STAR Program ... I should be teaching that stuff!

I'll send a personal mesg with contact info.

GURU

·
Registered
4 Posts
apprentice with 15 years exp looking for work

Are you still looking I am an apprentice but i have been painting 15 years. If you are still looking please call paul at 630-359-5090 thank you:clap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts