Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
During the day (workin hours) my phone stays in the truck and goese to VM 2 rings and they get a busssiness greeting. I do callbacks at lunch or after work, when i have a notebook and pen handy

After killing 3 phones last year working I decided on leaving it in the truck....its amazing they pack so much tech in a lil phone but drop it 12 foot and they just explode

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hello, Murphy's Mule Barn, would you like to speak to the head a$$?
No really I do answer with just a simple, Hello this is "first name here". However I do try to sound cheerful even if I'm not having the best day. I hate when I call someone and it sounds like you just ruined there day.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Red Adobie
Check out the GzOne from Casio. But dont get the current model(dont know what its called but Orange is one of the color options) Get an older model off ebay either the type V or S. New model has crappy speaker. I have banged and dropped mine and get it wet all the time. Even had it in my pocket last night in the water at a boat party. One of my friends dropped his in a bucket of hot roofing tar and it still worked until he tried soaking it in Gasoline to get the tar out of the buttons.

·
www.magicpoolservices.com
831 Posts
I answer my phone - " Thank you for calling Magic Pool Services, This is Chris, How can I help you ? "

Although I am a relatively small company, I want my prospects to think I am much bigger than I am.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yea answer Accuracy Electric. but have to agree with other posts a lot of marketing going on but caller ID is great some times if im in the office will answer with the persons name especially if they are long term costumer.

·
bathroom guru
1,348 Posts
For some reason, I've been totally slacking on the answering the phone professionally thing for a while. Good thing this thread came along, I'll be answering properly from now on.

:clap::laughing:

Me Too!!! After 20 years I guess I just got lazy. I too will start being a little more professional on the phone.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts