Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
bathroom guru
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure you have all heard the story of the carpenter who, after nearly cutting off his hand with a chop saw, decided to end it all by shooting a few nails from his air nailer into his head.
He lived to try again another day.

How About This....

A fellow showed up to the emergancy department in London (Ontario) complaining of intense and excrutiating pain coming from his a**.

It seems he was a little bored and decided to see how much fun it would be to shove the tube from a can of polyurethane foam up his butt.

Problem was the tube was still attached to the can and I guess he was wondering what it would feel like to press the trigger.

He ended up emptying almost the entire can!!

He required emergancy surgery to remove the foam which had expanded to the size of a small watermellon in his lower intestines.

He will probably end up sh*tting in a bag for the rest of his life.

And yes, this is a true story and not an urban legend.

Moral of the story... get a hobby!!

·
Banned
846 Posts
They should have given him some laxatives and had him **** it out. That'd be a helluva You Tube video.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
I think there are more efficient ways to commit sewercide.:w00t:

Reactions: Tom R

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,980 Posts
Expanding or non-expanding foam?

Enquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Who thinks it would be fun to shove anything up their ass?

Whenever i am bored i dont think "hmm maybe i should shove something up my ass, that would be more fun than just sitting here."

I am shocked at how stupid people are.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Who thinks it would be fun to shove anything up their ass?

Whenever i am bored i dont think "hmm maybe i should shove something up my ass, that would be more fun than just sitting here."

I am shocked at how stupid people are.
The same type that stick gerbals up their butt. Homersexuals.

·
Painter/Rehaber
399 Posts
I don't know. I meet people on a regular basis that make me wonder if something is stuck up their a**

After reading this thread I now know the answer is probably yes.

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Maybe thats his way of saving the rest of the can. Then he just sticks the tube up his but and backs up to the door and gives it a push and fills in the gaps.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
There is always more to the story.:eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eghL7ORV1lg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts