Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it better to market your company on the internet or through face to face communication. Does it differ for commercial and residential?

I feel like a lot of home owner's may turn immediately to the internet, but will commercial owner's do the same thing?

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

I look at companies some times and wonder why there are so many plumbers, electricians, carpenters **** you boys got it so good you dont know what work is

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

I have found out most of the people on this site bark. They dont bite. I have posted pics. of my jobs. I have posted my customers names. I am a real deal everyday contractor. Most of you are just I Do this i do that. I have posted my all do the same. PA

·
Registered
563 Posts
constrctonomics, do both! And any other method you can think of.

I generally ask my customers "how did you hear about me?".
Most got a referral from a friend or co-worker, but many of the others say "I googled for such-and-such and your name came up". :thumbsup:

(my work is 98% residential)

I have found out most of the people on this site bark. They dont bite. I have posted pics. of my jobs. I have posted my customers names. I am a real deal everyday contractor. Most of you are just I Do this i do that. I have posted my all do the same. PA
:blink:

Is there an answer to the OP question in there?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts