Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It could just be me, I'm in Galveston, but working on a large renovation project here, I noticed that noone used the internet/social media in any meaningful way.
The project had multiple cntractors working on it, lots of helpers/skilled labor, insurance adjustors/reps, and of course the homeowner.

Some of the contractors were from "out of state", I saw them on extended phone calls describing how the project was coming along, where they were at on it, etc. I couldn't help but think that a digital camera would have come in handy.

And maybe an intranet of some sort, so that we could all talk to each other, in (semi) privacy. As a carpenters helper, I wish the contractor that I worked for used social media, so that he could provide me with a positive review/testomonial of my good work ;)

·
MyOnlineToolbox cofounder
1,072 Posts
Your mixing web2.0 and twitter, what's up?

I went to your site and it seems that you are trying to promote something pertaining to Twitter. I know a thing or two about contractors working on the net, but can't figure out what you are specifically asking, or cloaking what you really wish to sell. There is a difference of collaborating on the net versus leaving feedback after the fact.

Brian

PS. The reason I ask this way is becuase your site doesn't have any references to this contracting industry. If wrong, please advise. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
So, people have to pay to post to and from you?

Ed

Already chirping? Login

SUPER CHIRP!
tweets so good they're worth paying for

A hassle free way to charge for exclusive direct messages.
  • SUPER CHIRP allows you to "chirp" via direct message to people who pay to "subscribe" to you.
  • It works with your existing Twitter account. Send a direct message to superchirp and your chirp will go out to your subscribers.
  • You set the monthly price ($0.99 to $9.99) and we handle the recurring billing. You keep 70%.
  • Charge for timely news or premium content. Grant exclusive access. Promote a charity. Is this for you?
    • In order to charge money, you need to have a large follower base or the ability to reach thousands of potential customers.
    • You must also have something valuable, that people can't get somewhere else for free.
    • Finally, to build a business, you must relentlessly promote your service!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.