Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nathan....

I noticed this morning you have a link on your DIY board back to here.... I question this wisdom of that because I for one like to be able to bring thoughts to the forum I might not like to see the general public participate in and I feel its not going to do much for contractors who are discussing marketing or business methods. I do agree you should link the DIY board from here so pro's can go and help. Just wondering whats behind the double boarding now ?

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Mark, you have to understand even if you hides this site from his DYI site, there will always be DIY'ers finding this sie through search engines.

I agree with what you said, there are some things we'd like to be candid about, that consumers might not understand.

·
Registered
106 Posts
How about if you have an open DIY board were DIY's can post questions and contractors can help with answers, if they choose.
But for the contractor forums you set up with a seperate user name and pw.
You would have to register to go on the open DIY boards, but you would need a seperare user & pw for our boards.

Just a thought

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Nathan..... I feel a lot more at ease knowing if were are discussing numbers we have a bit of privacy from the free world. I appreciate your quick action.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts