Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Great thread... thanks for taking the time to share.... Oh and great work.

Reactions: TBFGhost

·
K&B Plus...
242 Posts
Wow! Beautiful work! :notworthy

Did the customer not want to continue the crown through the LR? I'd have thought that she'd want to put that everywhere!

·
Finish Carpenter
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow! Beautiful work! :notworthy

Did the customer not want to continue the crown through the LR? I'd have thought that she'd want to put that everywhere!
There was supposed to be more to this...

Was going to pull all the drywall in the dining room up to 36" and replace with 1/2" MDF, 1 by stock and 3/4" cove to create a recessed panel wainscoting that matched the detail we did in the jamb.

But the decided to just do this for now....I am quoting them a price to install crown in the rest of that room.

The next project is a Laundry reno...knock out closets, replace tile floor (YOU PAYING ATTENTION WORLD CONTRACTING?), build and install a locker type unit in the closets place....you know...something like this...

·
Punching above his weight
12,103 Posts
I'm impressed with you ability to remember to take a picture at each step. I always swear I'm going to do that, but then once I'm in the groove the camera just sits there because I'm always trying to "just get this one piece in" before I take another picture.

Looks awesome.

What do you fill your trim screw holes with in your crown?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts