Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody use one of those Dewalt radios with the charger built in or another brand if they make them too? Seems like a good idea. If you gotta haul a charger around for your batteries and a radio why not combine it into one thing?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Mike Finley said:
If you gotta haul a charger around for your batteries and a radio why not combine it into one thing?
Earlier this year I paid a guy to teach me how/help me through a bathroom remodel. Amongst the other 1,200 tools he had in his completely full F-250 was a DeWalt radio/charger - he played it all the time. It seems to me there was something kinda' stupid about the design - like it wouldn't play and charge at the same time. I'm not sure but you might want to check that out.

G

·
I love mine, it does charge while playing, but usually we are just running it off of the battery anyway. The only thing I would like to see Dewalt do is have their vacume (sp) have a built in charger too.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
There seems to be one on all of my trucks and I didn't buy'em, I don't think that I bought them, I didn't intend to buy them.
I'll have Jeanne go through the reciepts.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I bought my Millwalkie " Radio " from a close out sale, boy looks real nice however when ever we put the batt in it and plugged it in the batt would not charge. Looked it up, turns out my "radio" is just that not a charger.

Bernie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts