Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the dewalt Dc827n a few weeks back and its the best cordless tool ive ever bought..the only thing is,that it doesnt have a clip so you can clip it onto your pouch...im just wondering if anybody has one and have they made one or know where to get one ive searched the Dewalt site and the rest of the net but i still cant find one any help would be great...

Thanks

·
topsail's trimcat
5,026 Posts
pick yourself up a toolhook, home depot sells em, simply hockey tape the belt clip to the handle

·
Registered
1,705 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
The clip doesn't weigh very much. If you have a friend or business connection in the States, maybe they can order it & then drop it in an envelope to you?
Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good idea the only thing is i dont know anybody from the US...might just have to search ebay everynight and hope for the best

thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Werner has a nice set-up I bought a couple months ago it's got a ball on a small bungee cord that fits into a cradle on a belt clip. Works great! My first dewalt DW056 died after screwing off one 12'x16' deck. I've got my second one now and so far so good, but no more decks for them. Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts