Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Dental Work

4K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  ClemS 
#1 · (Edited)
I had a dentist appointment tonight, so I figured I'd take the opportunity to take pics of this place that I did all the steel/wood framing on.:thumbsup:

#4 ·
i thought you were seriously talking about dental work... maybe you were in the same boat as me.

being $1000 in dentist bills since april..... 2 silver fillings, 2 ceramic fillings, 2 exams, 4 xrays and a cleaning.....

#6 ·
i thought you were seriously talking about dental work... maybe you were in the same boat as me.

being $1000 in dentist bills since april..... 2 silver fillings, 2 ceramic fillings, 2 exams, 4 xrays and a cleaning.....
Let's see, two tooth extractions, ( one impacted wisdom tooth) scaling and root planing, 3 Cerex fillings, 4 cement fillings,(all to replace old amalgam fillings), 4 bone grafts and tooth whitening.( Done before all work so that color would match) All over a 7 year period. I'm halfway to how much I got paid to do all the framing, blocking and installation of all doors and windows.:furious:

#14 ·
Nice looking office. Smooth wall on the curved walls looks nice.:thumbup:

Does look like you snuck in after hours for those pics though.

Is that where you go to get your mouth washed out with soap too.:jester:

And no pics of them jamming tolls in that pie hole of yours either.:laughing:

#15 ·
Nice looking office. Smooth wall on the curved walls looks nice.:thumbup:

Does look like you snuck in after hours for those pics though.

Is that where you go to get your mouth washed out with soap too.:jester:

And no pics of them jamming tolls in that pie hole of yours either.:laughing:
It was after hours by the time these pics were taken, I'm always the last customer out the door. The last appointment means I get to socialize with the girls afterwards. I like it like that.:thumbup:

#20 ·
Cool stuff. I've done work for a couple of dentists. Both jobs involved some curves. Lotta stuff that looks like big bite guards.:laughing:

Hey, here is a hijack of a fancy Azek job in N.J. that hit the Breaktime forum classified. Do you ever log in there? If not, I can get you more info if you are interested:

" 122000.73 in reply to 122000.72
well now perhaps this does qualify to be classified as a felony. to be sure a "hijacking" has taken place. I do believe the subject had started out along the lines of Help Wanted. And perhaps due to the nature of the deadline this is where it should remain. Ah but we digress (yet again). I am associated with this job and I do believe that there are now some pictures to be had for the viewing pleasure of all interested. The problems associated with this project compounded with some last minute changes to the details, due to Historic board input and the inclusion of a couple of other hitches. If the pictures are posted then you will take note of the three round top windows. There must be a round over bead cut into the inner face of the accompanying three layer built up Azek. This is proving to be rather vexing, to say it mildly. Well the short of it is some rather qualified help is still required. And the deadline is fast approaching. So if there are any persons that exhibit the talent to work on this here masterpiece then they will be payed with cash money nuff said."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.