to have my name on their web site
as an approved installer. :blink::shifty:
I never heard of them before. :confused1::laughing:

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You to huh?

I got a very very slow talking message today that was a pain to listen to. I couldn't tell if it was a computer generated message or if it was a real woman.
She was real, reading a script.
I was buzzing down the interstate
so she had to repeat every time
I passed a semi. :laughing:

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like a PITA to me.

·
Registered
Custom cabinetry
9,178 Posts
what does "virtually leak proof" mean?
It means it will leak and dont come complaining to them when it does. Welcome to the new wordings to avoid paying out a warranty by any company. It sucks that every manufacturer will do anything to not honor the catchphrases they use to sell their products.

·
Fine Deckbuilder
402 Posts
I have used it on a few decks. They are located here in Columbia Maryland. They are local for me and I gave it a try. I haven't had any callbacks on this product and in some cases it is a great solution vs dryspace, underdeck and drysnap. Basically I hate all of them. A torchdown roof should be considered first before looking into these products.

·
Premium Member
Retired deck builder
6,391 Posts
Basically I hate all of them. A torchdown roof should be considered first before looking into these products.
I couldn't agree more with those two statements. If all a customer wants is to be dry under their deck then use metal roofing, it looks as good as any of those plastic gutters & a lot less $. If they want high end finished look go with torch down.

Neo, you're a lot nicer than me, you actually talked to the salesperson. As soon as I figure out it's an unwanted sales call, click.

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:laughing: I was driving, and didn't look at
caller ID.
Think was she sounded like a girl
from a plumbing supply I had talked to
the day before.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts