Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble with the hydraulics getting very sluggish and the undercarriage jumping from fast to slow anyone had these problems before?

·
Head Grunt
3,270 Posts
Are the hydrolics electrically controlled, filters been changed or a problem with the pump? Are all the hydrolics effected or just one or several controls? You may also want to post this in the equipment section for better results.

·
Stud
605 Posts
How many hours on the machine? Could be time to change filter or fluid. Our 230 always has problems if we let fuel get under 1/4 tank.nWe think there is too much junk in bottom of fuel tank. Will have to wait for winter to fix it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has 5600 hrs. and hydraulic pumps and swing motor were rebuilt, oil and filters changed over the winter. The problem comes and goes at its own will, it might work normal for a few minutes or a few days. whenever it happens though its as if you flipped a switch... undercarrige, boom functions, swing motor all work at half speed and none of the functions will load the engine it ramps up and runs 2250rpm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Upchuck but there's just one problem "Deere" is giving me the all too common "We've never heard of that before" phrase...if you know what I mean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts