1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,230 Posts
Id sport it for 300 bucks.

·
Super Moderator
28,230 Posts
Id tear the deck off and put plate down. Another welding trailer if I find another welder deal.

·
Fine Handcrafted Opinions
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I want to put plate down on the floor, extend the sides up another foot, and plate the sides.

Just be an all around handy trailer that's easy to pull and doesn't lower my gas mileage by 5 miles per gallon.

·
Super Moderator
28,230 Posts
I think I want to put plate down on the floor, extend the sides up another foot, and plate the sides.

Just be an all around handy trailer that's easy to pull and doesn't lower my gas mileage by 5 miles per gallon.
Get you a Super Duty. Im hooked up to an 18' almost everyday, dont affect mileage much.

·
Super Moderator
28,230 Posts
Would be handy though.

·
Goin' Down in Flames....
Highwayman
6,280 Posts
Hell yeah, I'd take that for 300.

Put some sides on that, and it'd make a nice demo/trash trailer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
585 Posts
The box alone's gotta be worth atleast $300 even in that condition... A little bit of sanding and a little bit of painting and that'll look nice.

·
The Dude
2,029 Posts
The box alone's gotta be worth atleast $300 even in that condition... A little bit of sanding and a little bit of painting and that'll look nice.
That was my thought. The trailer is too small to be much use to me.

I just got offered a good deal on a 6x14 tandem axle for $400 ... Don't really NEED it, but it would be pretty handy sometimes. I don't think it has brakes though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts