Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
Wow..
I guess in hindsight the small statue I broke last year really was not that big of a deal.

·
Midnight
177 Posts
I don't think that that guy made it. What in the hell did they think was going to happen with all of that weight on those legs. I've never demo'd anything that big but sheesh how could you not at least consider the possibility that the brace tieing the two support legs together might not be a good thing to cut when each leg is at a 30 degree angle and is on wheels. :no:

·
Registered
399 Posts
I don't think that that guy made it. What in the hell did they think was going to happen with all of that weight on those legs. I've never demo'd anything that big but sheesh how could you not at least consider the possibility that the brace tieing the two support legs together might not be a good thing to cut when each leg is at a 30 degree angle and is on wheels. :no:
I'm pretty sure he made it. Look for the guy missing his hard hat, kicking the air, and cussing!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.